Friday, November 05, 2010

Windows Live Writer 2011, Word 2010 and blog entry formatting


 

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.Linq;

using System.Text;


 

namespace HelloWorld

{


class
Program

{


static
void Main(string[] args)

{

}

}

}


 

This is the reason to create blog entries with Word 2010: the color formatting is kept on copy/paste from Visual Studio. Windows Live Writer doesn't keep the colors.

This is a good news. Here are two bad news:

  1. Word doesn't keep other formatting parameters (newlines, tabs etc.) – see above.
  2. Word doesn't support blog entry embedded pictures.

What to use? Decide yourself…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know what to say. This web site is amazing. Thats not truly a actually substantial statement, but its all I could come up with soon after reading this. You know a great deal about this subject. Much making sure that you produced me wish to understand additional about it. Your web site is my stepping stone, my buddy. Many thanks for that heads up on this theme.

Anonymous said...

that is definitely what I was searching for, You have saved me alot of time